Monday, September 13, 2010

Black

Someone once said, “You've got to be willing to mix black into your palette if you want to create something that's real.”

For me, black is not a color. Its a culture. The queen of colors. It charms, it makes you sin and it also makes you bow your head in humility. That’s the power of Black.

IMG_0993 IMG_0990 IMG_0960 IMG_0973IMG_0999IMG_1013
Let Black control your imagination and see how delicious shadows are created…

IMG_0986 I love black so much, I almost want to take all my photos in Black! And when I am in doubt, I always wear black.

What’s your color?

See more photos here.

6 comments:

Sruthi said...

nice shots..i like your idea of using silver for spices,nice jars :)

GB said...

Lovely Photographs Pree! I'm afraid black doesn't really look too good on me, though I love the color! My go to colors are usually white, orange and turquoise.

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

Lovely lovely shots!!...nice post :)

Home Cooked Oriya Food said...

you take amazing pix...
White and blue - thats what I stick to.
And the cake is amazing! So simple , yet so elegant

Gouri Guha said...

Pree, tomar posts porte bhalo lage. I really enjoy seeing the lovely pictures.
...and like the different shades of Blue.

Kalyan Karmakar said...

K's is black too. Gave her lot of black themed stuff on her first birthday with me - black magic woman cassette, black top, black dinky car, letter scanned and printed on black background...don't remember if anything else